First, we have three locations - one in Farmington Hills, MI and two in South Lyon, MI.
At our FARMINGTON HILLS site:
We have three worship services every Sunday. Scroll down to learn more about the different 'styles' of worship:
- 8:00am - Traditional Lutheran Worship
- 9:30am - Blended Worship (and Sunday School)
- 11:00am - Acoustic Contemporary
Here is what else you can expect every Sunday @ Hope:
- Coffee ... need we say more? (we ARE Lutheran after all)
- A completely laid back "come as you are" atmosphere. Feel free to wear jeans, shorts or whatever...just wear something, everyone will appreciate it!
- Great music in either a style you grew up experiencing in church OR something you recognize from the radio or iPod
- A relevant message that actually applies to life in this digital, electronic, over-networked world we live in
- Fun (and safe) environment for kids and youth to learn about Jesus
- Normal people...yeah, we are just as normal as everyone else (whatever that means)
- Child Care - safe, friendly, and fun for kids up to 5 yrs old
- Communion at each service
At our first SOUTH LYON site:
We have one service at Abbey Park every Sunday:
- 10:00am - Traditional Lutheran Worship
Here is what you can expect every Sunday Morning at Hope:
- A true "come as you are" atmosphere ... wear whatever you want
- Warm and welcoming community
- Yep ... we meet in an Independant Senior Living Facility. Why? Because 'church' isn't about a location or a building. "Church" is about community and this is a warm, caring, friendly, open community ... give it a shot!
- Normal people ... we are 'normal' in South Lyon as well (and we still don't know what that means)
- Communion every week
At our second SOUTH LYON Site:
We have one service at Java House Cafe' every Sunday:
- 7:00pm - Progressive Service
Here is what you can expect:
- A completely laid back "come as you are" atmosphere ... we meet in a coffee shop, what else would you expect!
- A service that is more discussion based
- A relevant message, more dialog based, that actually applies to real life and issues that we all go through
- Communion - our one traditional part of worship
- Music - you gotta have music!
- An all ages, fun, and safe environment to learn about Jesus -- everyone is welcome ... and we mean, everyone
- Normal people ... yeah, we are just as normal as everyone else (whatever that means)