First...we have three worship services every Sunday. Scroll down to learn more about the different 'styles' of worship:
8:00am - Traditional Lutheran Worship
9:30am - Blended Worship (and Sunday School)
11:00am - Blended Worship
Here is what else you can expect every Sunday @ Hope:
- Coffee...need we say more? (we ARE Lutheran after all)
- A completely laid back "come as you are" atmosphere. Feel free to wear jeans, shorts or whatever...just wear something, everyone will appreciate it!
- Great Music in either a style you grew up experiencing in church OR something you recognize from the radio or iPod
- A relevant message that actually applies to life in this digital, electronic, over-networked world we live in
- Fun (and safe) environment for kids and youth to learn about Jesus
- Normal people...yeah, we are just as normal as everyone else (whatever that means)
- Nursery - safe, friendly fun nursery for kids up to 5 yrs old
Hope is a community that is built on Traditional Lutheran Worship.
At Hope you will find traditional worship that keeps the integrity and traditions of worship that
celebrate Lutheran values and rites.
At this service you will experience liturgy from the 'cranberry book' (ELW), hymns accompanied by organ, robes, and Communion every week.
See you at 8:00am every Sunday!
Hope's contemporary worship is an energetic and dynamic blend of contemporary music with elements of traditional worship that keep the integrity of our church's traditions.
At this service you will experience a mix of songs both from the radio (iPod, Pandora, Spotify) as well as from the Lutheran tradition accompanied by guitars, drums, song leaders and a LOT of energy!
See you @ 9:30am or 11:00am EVERY Sunday!