Worship is an important part of our lives as followers of Jesus. It is an opportunity for us to gather in community to experience God and to be renewed in our faith. Worship creates a space where God meets us through God’s Word and Sacraments of Holy Communion and Holy Baptism, and where we as a community respond to God in our praise, prayer, fellowship, and giving. We offer unique styles of worship to encounter God in different ways:
- 8:30am Traditional Worship - Our Traditional Worship Service has a traditional Lutheran worship feel, including liturgy, readings, and hymns, mostly accompanied by organ. We also have a Choir which sings regularly at this service and is always looking for new members!
- 10:30am Modern Worship - Our Modern Worship Service has a casual, free-form feel and uses more contemporary and modern worship music led by our Worship Band. >> Click here for playlists and more info about music from Modern Worship Service.
Both services are also live streamed and available to view afterwards on our Archives page or on our YouTube channel.
What to Expect
- Both of our worship services provide a “come as you are” atmosphere. Feel free to wear whatever makes you comfortable!
- We celebrate Holy Communion every week at both services and all are welcome to receive it, no exceptions!
- We do not print bulletins, but all congregational responses and songs during worship are provided on the screens in the sanctuary. We also have QR codes in the pews for easy access to online giving during offering.
- On the second Sunday of the month, we have Stephen Ministers who provide personal anointing and prayer during Holy Communion at both worship services.
- We love kids in worship! Children of all ages are welcome in both of our worship services, and to come just as they are. There are activity bags available for children to help keep them busy during worship.
While we welcome children of all ages in worship, we also offer child care during our worship services in a safe, friendly, and fun environment for kids up to 4 years old >> Learn More
Worship is something we create together, and it takes many people to make it happen. We offer a variety of ways to serve and get involved in leading worship, anywhere from reading scripture to Audio/Video support to music to greeting people as they arrive. For more info on helping serve in worship click here.