Between March 15th and March 22nd, 2020, Hope members will be voting on the recipient(s) of this year's Outreach Grant. The following is the procedure for online voting:
- You will be granted 5 votes (“coins”) to allot to the eight applicants. You can vote however you choose – you can give all five of your coins to one applicant, give one coin to five different applicants, or any other combination you wish.
- You will be asked how you would like to vote for each individual applicant. You will have the choice to allot between 0 and 5 coins to each applicant. The overall number of coins you allot (between all eight applicants) cannot exceed five.
- If your votes total more than five votes, your ballot will be automatically disqualified – please be certain before submitting your ballot that you have not allotted more than five coins.
- You are only able to vote on one of these dates. The applicant pool and vote allotment will be the same on both days.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- If you vote in person, you are not eligible to vote online. If you vote both in person and online, only your in person vote will be counted.
- If you vote online multiple times, only your first submitted ballot will be accepted. All other ballots will be disqualified except for your initial ballot.
Click here to VOTE ONLINE
If you have any questions, please email or call the office at 248-553-7170.