All members are encouraged to attend our fall congregational meeting on Sunday, November 22nd at 12:00pm. Please note that this event will be held outside in our west parking lot so please dress appropriately.
In an effort to keep everyone safe and follow CDC guidelines we ask that you:
- UNDERSTAND THE RISK - There is an inherent risk in attending public gatherings and there are no safety measures that can completely eliminate the risk. This meeting is a public gathering and carries with it the risk of being exposed to COVID-19.
- WEAR A FACE MASK - A face mask, worn properly (covering the nose and mouth), is required. Those under 2 years of age are exempt from wearing a face mask.
- PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING - For the safety of all, we ask that you please maintain proper social distancing at all times.
For your additional protection,
1. MISSION PLAN (BUDGET) slides can be found here as well for either printing or viewing on your device.
2. print your own ballot at home and bring your own pen. A dropbox will be provided to cast your ballot. If you prefer, ballots and pens will be provided.