What is a Blessing Box?
A Blessing Box is a wooden structure containing non-perishable food items, cleaning supplies, and toiletry items. Beginning September 12th Hope's Service Team is launching this new year-round service project at our Farmington Hills Campus.
Where is the Blessing Box located?
The Blessing Box is located near the south facing doors (the office doors).
How will the Blessing Box be stocked?
The Blessing Box will be stocked by the loving support of Hope members and community partners. All will be welcome to take what they need and leave what they can. Here is our current calendar of Blessing Box volunteers:
- September 2021 - Cindy Bishop and Brittany Caron
- October 2021 - Robin Petix
- November 2021 - Pam Hall and Nancy Robbert
- December 2021 - Nancy Wagner
- January 2022 - Kelley Parish
- February 2022 - Diane Eklov
- March 2022 - Vicky Rose
- April 2022 - Pam Hall and Nancy Robbert
- May 2022 - Cindy Bishop and Brittany Caron
- June 2022 - Needs a volunteer
- July 2022 - Pat Elliot & Family
- August 2022 - Needs a volunteer
To find out more about being a Blessing Box volunteer, please read this document.
What can I do to help?
Volunteers (individuals or families) are needed to "adopt" the Blessing Box for one month. The goal is to ensure the box is tended to and is restocked as needed with non-perishable food items, cleaning supplies, and toiletry items for those in need. If interested, please contact Jessica Beamer at 248-227-1957.