What is Men's Ministry?
Men's Ministry is an opportunity for men to gather and discuss what's on your mind. All men are welcome to join this group. With that in mind, please JOIN NOW so we can keep in touch!
When does Men's Ministry meet?
Currently, Men's Ministry is meeting on an alternating weekly schedule with Zoom meetings on the first and third Mondays and in-person meetings on the second and fourth Mondays. Meetings begin at 7pm. Here's a tentative schedule for the next 3 months:
- August 9- In-person meeting
- August 16 - Online meeting
- August 23 - Hope Grand Prix - stay tuned for details!
- August 30 - No meeting (5th Monday)
- September 6 - No meeting (Labor Day)
- September 13 - In-person meeting
- September 20 - Online meeting
- September 27 - Axe Throwing - stay tuned for details!
- October 4 - Online meeting
- October 11 - In-person meeting
- October 18 - Online meeting
- October 25 - In-Person meeting TBA
I'd like to attend the Zoom gathering, how do I do that?
Grab your laptop or tablet (phones work too):
Join the meeting - click here
Meeting ID: 519 865 961
I'd like to attend the in-person gathering, do I need to register?
That depends ... if there's food involved or an activity then please register (the link can be found at the top of this page). Otherwise, no registration is necessary.
I have a question, who should I contact?
Please contact Donnie Lehmann with questions about Men's Ministry. Donnie can be reach by email or by calling the office at 248-553-7170.