First...we have two locations both in Farmington Hills, MI and South Lyon, MI.
At our Farmington Hills Site:
We have three worship services every Sunday. Scroll down to learn more about the different 'styles' of worship:
8:00am - Traditional Lutheran Worship
9:30am - Blended Worship (and Sunday School)
11:00am - Acoustic Contemporary
Here is what else you can expect every Sunday @ Hope:
- Coffee...need we say more? (we ARE Lutheran after all)
- A completely laid back "come as you are" atmosphere. Feel free to wear jeans, shorts or whatever...just wear something, everyone will appreciate it!
- Great music in either a style you grew up experiencing in church OR something you recognize from the radio or iPod
- A relevant message that actually applies to life in this digital, electronic, over-networked world we live in
- Fun (and safe) environment for kids and youth to learn about Jesus
- Normal people...yeah, we are just as normal as everyone else (whatever that means)
- Nursery - safe, friendly fun nursery for kids up to 5 yrs old
- Communion at every service
At our South Lyon Site:
We have one service at Abbey Park every Sunday.
10:00am - Traditional Lutheran Worship
Here is what you can expect every Sunday Morning at Hope:
- A true "come as you are" atmosphere...wear whatever you want
- Warm and welcoming community of all ages
- Yep...we meet in an Independant Senior Living Facility. Why? Because 'church' isn't about a location or a building. "Church" is about community...and this is a warm, caring, friendly, open community...give it a shot!
- Normal people...we are 'normal' in South Lyon as well (and we still don't know what that means)
- Communion every week