VIRTUAL WORSHIP SERVICE - Sundays at 10am
Worship with us online via our livestream from the comfort and safety of your own home. Beginning November 22nd, our 9:30am virtual worship service will be moving to 10:00am.
IN PERSON WORSHIP SERVICE - Sundays at 11am
REGISTER (opens Monday, December 7th @ 12pm)
Beginning November 22nd, Hope will be offering an 11:00am in person worship service. Registration is required and in an effort to keep everyone safe and follow CDC guidelines we ask that you:
- REGISTER - Everyone must register and bring their confirmation email with them as their ticket (can show on a device or print).
- UNDERSTAND THE RISK - There is an inherent risk in attending public gatherings and there are no safety measures that can completely eliminate the risk. Sunday morning in person worship is a public gathering and carries with it the risk of being exposed to COVID-19.
- CANCEL - If in the last 14 days, you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or are displaying any symptoms including cough, sore throat, fever, continuous sneezing, shortness of breath, loss of smell and taste, etc. - please cancel your reservation. If for any other reason you decide not to attend, please cancel your reservation as soon as possible.
- NOTIFY - If you test positive with COVID-19 after attending a worship service, please contact the church immediately via email.
- WEAR A FACE MASK - A face mask, worn properly (covering the nose and mouth), is required to enter the building. Please keep them on for the entire service. Those under 2 years of age are exempt from wearing a face mask.
- USE HAND SANITIZER - Hand sanitizer will be available and must be used upon entering the building. It will also be available at other locations throughout the building.
- PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING - For the safety of all, we ask that you please maintain proper social distancing at all times.
- CHECK IN - Upon entering the building, you will be asked to show your confirmation email. Once confirmed, an usher will escort and seat you.
- WAIT FOR DISMISSAL - At the conclusion of the service, we ask that you remain seated until an usher dismisses your row.
- PARK - Please park in the west or north lots only; the south lot will be used for staff and worship participants.
- ENTER & EXIT - In an effort to keep everyone safe, entry into the building will only be allowed through the west doors (under the portico) with exiting from the building through the north doors (the youth wing).
We also need to mention that our nursery and coffee bar will not be open and offering envelopes will not be available in the pews. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
We know this is a lot to digest. If you have any questions, please contact the office by email.