Begins May 18th
Due to Hope's suspension of "in person" ministries and gatherings, this book group will meet via Zoom until further notice.
Jesus chose women, again and again, as leaders in faith. Even when society wouldn’t, Jesus did. It’s that radical nature of Jesus that changes lives.
Gender roles have been debated for centuries, and Sarah Bessey offers a clarion freedom call for all who want to realize their giftedness and potential in the kingdom of God. Through a thoughtful review of biblical teaching and church practices, Bessey shares how following Jesus mad a feminist out of her.
Join us for a time to unlock the power of being a Jesus follower and feminist.
Who Should Attend
All women (age 16+) are welcome!
How To Prepare and Reading Schedule
See the reading schedule below. Questions will be sent out weekly so that you can prepare for the discussion.
- Monday, May 18 - Foreword, Intro, Chapter 1
- Monday, May 25 - Chapter 2 & 3
- Monday, June 1 - Chapter 4 & 5
- Monday, June 8 - Chapter 6 & 7
- Monday, June 15 - Chapter 8 & 9
- Monday, June 22 - Chapter 10 & 11
- Monday, June 29 - Chapter 12
Questions About The Book
Please email Pastor Greer
Please email Sue Audet