Hope Lutheran Church is suspending all in-person ministries until further notice due to COVID-19 safety recommendations - click for details. Check out our ONLINE MINISTRIES as well as JOIN US ONLINE VIA LIVESTREAM every Wednesday at 7:00pm and every Sunday at 9:30am. If you're on Facebook, check out H2GO (Hope to Go) and get YOUR Daily Dose of Hope!
TABLE TALK - Livestream Wednesdays at 7pm - click here
- - - - - - - - - - -
What is this?
For adults, Wednesdays at HOPE is an evening at church where we can refresh mid-week with a meal and then join a talk, a book group and/or rehearse with a music group. For kids and youth, we offer SONShine Performers (K-6th grade), EDGE (7th-12th grade), and Confirmation (6th-8th grade). Oh yeah, and we didn't forget the very young ... we offer child care too!
What's the Schedule?
Wednesdays at HOPE runs September through May each year. Some of the items below will have a link -- click to LEARN MORE:
- Meal 5:30-7:30pm (please note that food service from 7:15-7:30pm will be provided in the kitchen instead of the Family Center so we can accommodate our Book Group)
- Confirmation 6:00-7:30pm - ONLINE Wednesdays 4:00-5:00pm - Click for details
- Faith Talk 6:30-7:30pm
- Book Group 7:30-8:30pm
- Atheism for Lent 7:00-8:30pm - ONLINE Sundays 12:30-2:00pm
- SONShine Performers 6:30-7:30pm - LEARN MORE
- EDGE 7:30-8:30pm - ONLINE Wednesdays 7:30-8:30pm - Click for details
A Bit About the Meal
We all have busy, busy lives and often plugging in at church becomes just one more item on an already jam-packed schedule. Even if you are not in a group that meets on Wednesday night, don't bother to cook ... swing by with your entire family and join us for café-style food and fellowship -- a $5 donation per person is gratefully accepted to sustain this ministry.