What is this?
For adults, Wednesdays at HOPE is an evening at church where we can refresh mid-week with a meal and then join a talk, a book group and/or rehearse with a music group. For kids and youth, we offer SONShine Performers (K-6th grade), EDGE (7th-12th grade), and Confirmation (6th-8th grade). Oh yeah, and we didn't forget the very young ... we offer child care too!
What's the Schedule?
Wednesdays at HOPE runs September through May each year. Some of the items below will have a link -- click to LEARN MORE:
- Meal 5:30-7:30pm
- Nursery 5:45-7:45pm
- Volunteer Training 6:00-7:00pm
- Confirmation 6:00-7:30pm - LEARN MORE (scroll down to Middle School Ministry)
- Faith Talk 6:30-7:30pm - LEARN MORE
- SONShine Performers 6:30-7:30pm - LEARN MORE
- Book Group 7:30-8:30pm - LEARN MORE
- EDGE 7:30-8:30pm - LEARN MORE
A Bit About the Meal
We all have busy, busy lives and often plugging in at church becomes just one more item on an already jam-packed schedule. Even if you are not in a group that meets on Wednesday night, don't bother to cook ... swing by with your entire family and join us for café-style food and fellowship -- a $5 donation per person is gratefully accepted to sustain this ministry.