Service Team facilitates a connection between what it means to serve others and advocate for social justice as an essential part of being a follower of Jesus. The team organizes numerous service projects throughout the year and supports a wide variety of charitable organizations. See our flyer "What is Service Team and What do they DO?".
- Welcome Party for New American Families - June 23rd - Details included in the update dated June 6
- Detroit 3Day - June 28th-30th - Details and Registration
Collection bins can be found in HOPE's Welcome Center or in the hallway nears the restrooms.
- Detroit 3Day - multipacks of combs and flat water bottles
- Neighborhood House - peanut butter, spaghetti noodles, and spaghetti sauce
- Active Faith - spaghetti sauce
- Christian Library International - Devotionals, Bibles, CDs, DVDs, and other Christian learning materials (new and used)
- FirstStep - Cell phones (new or used) and chargers - Click Here to read a letter from FirstStep
- Heartline Women's Shelter - Regular and sample size toiletries, make-up, and basic care items
- Lion's Club - Eyeglasses (new and used)
- Ronald McDonald House - Pop top tabs
Service Team meets once a month on the first Tuesday from 7:00-8:00pm at HOPE. Our upcoming meeting(s) are:
- July 9th @ 7:00pm
- August 6th @ 7:00pm
Contact Jessica Beamer or call the office at 248-553-7170.