HOPE has several ongoing collections. Marked bins can be found in HOPE's Welcome Center for your donations. Our current collections are for:
- Neighborhood House - Paper products such as toilet paper, paper towel, and facial tissue as well as non-perishable food, paper goods, cleaning supplies, and full-size personal care items
- Active Faith - Crackers (Ritz, graham, etc.) as well as non-perishable food, paper goods, cleaning supplies, and full-size personal care items
- *Christian Library International (see below) - Devotionals, Bibles, Faith-Based DVDs, books, and other Christian learning materials (new and used)
- FirstStep - Cell phones (new or used) and chargers - Click Here to read a letter from FirstStep
- Heartline Women's Shelter - Regular and sample size toiletries, make-up, and basic care items
- Lion's Club - Eyeglasses (new and used)
- Ronald McDonald House - Pop top tabs
*Christian Library International - A New Ongoing Collection - For many, many years we have supported the prison ministry of a husband and wife team who ran Maranatha Prison Ministries out of their condo in Florida. Sadly, after living well into their 90s and making a huge difference in the lives of countless of the most marginalized people in our country, they have passed away this past year and their ministry has ended as well. Hope will now be collecting used and new devotionals, Bibles, faith-based dvds and books for a different prison ministry, Christian Library International. Please continue to place these items in the collection bin in the Welcome Center.
Thank you for your donations!